WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
A. THE PARTIES, THE WEBSITE, ACCESS AND LEGAL DOCUMENTATION
- This website (“Website”) is owned and operated by Beauty Partners Pty Ltd (ABN 12 605 440 373) (“B/S Brace Australia”).
- Access to the secure areas of this Website is restricted to: a) persons who are authorised customers of B/S Brace Australia (“Customer”), and b) Internet access providers who provide their subscribers with access to the worldwide web (“IAP”). Access by any other person to the secure areas of this Website is strictly prohibited.
- The Customer’s use of, and/or access to, this Website also confirms its agreement to the Membership Payment Terms.
B. GENERAL COMMERCIAL TERMS
- This Website is provided for the purposes of allowing the Customer to do the following with an industry standard web browser (referred to collectively as the “Authorised Purposes”): a) access as presented on this Website information aboutB/S Brace Australia, the terms of the relationship between the Customer andB/S Brace Australia, and the goods and/or services presented on this Website, and b) communicate to B/S Brace Australia the Customer’s desire to purchase goods and/or services presented on this Website. The Customer must use this Website solely for the Authorised Purposes.
- Upon account opening, B/S Brace Australia will provide the Customer with a Unique Username and Password which the Customer may use to gain access to the secure areas of this Website.
- If the Customer wishes to retain a hard copy of any order it places on this Website, the Customer may print the relevant order confirmation as provided for on this Website using any industry standard web browser. The presentation of an order confirmation on this website indicates only that the relevant order has been received by B/S Brace Australia.
- The decision by B/S Brace Australia whether or not to accept or fulfill any order will be based upon the Customer’s account and credit status at the relevant time. Orders accepted by B/S Brace Australia will be confirmed by e-mail to the Customer. B/S Brace Australia reserves the right to delay or cancel any order at any time (including at the time of fulfillment) based on the Customer’s account or credit status.
- If the Customer wishes to cancel any order, it must do so be telephoning B/S Brace Australia. Orders may normally be cancelled until 12:00pm on the day of placement of order, but no order will be cancelled after it has left B/S Brace Australia’ premises for shipping regardless of when this occurs.
- The Customer expressly authorises B/S Brace Australia to communicate with it via e-mail regarding any order the Customer places on this Website, the Customer’s account and/or credit status and other confidential information including the Password which the Customer must enter to access this Website. B/S Brace Australia will send such e-mails to the e-mail address specified by the Customer at the time of account opening or as otherwise advised by the Customer to B/S Brace Australia either expressly in writing signed by an authorised representative of the Customer or on Registration Document which the Customer submits to B/S Brace Australia as part of its application to gain access to this Website.
- Every care is taken that correct details are displayed on this website however B/S Brace Australia will not be held responsible for any pricing errors or omissions.